The Hair Company is always interested in hearing from serious, career minded individuals that are interested in entering this WONDERFUL industry! If you are serious about a long term CAREER (not just a job), please click here to start filling out an application.
An application must be completed to be considered for any position.
GUEST SERVICES POSITION
Energy, Enthusiasm, Passion.
These are all the words that describe the candidate we seek. We are looking for those who truly want to impact people’s life in a positive way! Our goal is to provide our guests with the best in products, services and customer service! To do so means taking responsibility working as a team, putting our guests first, the salon second and our own needs last. The one thing that will bring our guests back again and again is the security of knowing that we are passionate about making them happy! To be successful our team must be committed to providing a luxury experience.
Must be flexible & be able to work varied shifts, including evenings (up to 3-4 per week when necessary), daytime, & Saturday shifts. Only responsible, mature, & punctual individuals need apply.
Previous experience in sales, waitress/waiter, retail sales experience, a PLUS!
Must LOVE people. Be able to multi-task and work well under pressure. Have great follow up skills, and proficient on the computer. Reliable transportation and daycare (if needed) a MUST.
Your interest in our company is appreciated and we assure you that we are interested in your qualifications. A clear understanding of your background and work history will aid us in seeking to place you in a position which, in our judgment, best meets our needs and your qualifications. You must complete the entire application to be considered for employment.
Please click here to start filling out an application.
- Monthly Bonuses
- Free Beauty Services *you pay for product only
- Deep discounts on beauty products.
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- FABULOUS GUESTS!
- All benefits listed bove, PLUS...
- Group Insurance available
- Paid Vacation
- Part Time Benefits:
- Full Time Benefits:
- Starting pay is $8. Once able perform all tasks, your pay increases to $10 plus bonuses.
SERVICE PROVIDER POSITION
ATTENTION: EXPERIENCED STYLIST!
Due to our phenomenal growth we are unable to keep up with the demands of producing new talent within our in-house training program quickly enough. For this reason, we have created the Conversion Program for the experienced stylist with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
See below to find out how this program works:
- Are you currently experiencing limited ability in growing your clientele and your business?
- Have you been in the industry for 5 or more years and ready to go to the next level?
- Are you passionate about the beauty industry and hungry to learn more every day?
- Are you a team player and enjoy helping others?
- Do you like keeping score?
- Would you like a clearly defined career path for you?
- Would you like monthly coaching to help you toward your goals?
- Would you like to be a Mentor to new talent stylist at some point?
- Do you want a Job or a Career?
- Would you enjoy advanced training from the top educators in the industry? (Chris Baran, Michael Cole, Same Villa, Leah Freeman, Ruth Roche, Francisco Villa, Kristi Valenzuela, George Garcia,etc.)
- Does the salon you currently offer promotions designed around your specific needs?
- Would you like to be a part of a salon that does special events for our guests? (Beauty Boot Camp, Make up classes & events, Blow Dry Boot Camp, Beyond the Blow Dry, and fashion shows)
- Would you like paid vacation, excellent compensation, and group insurance?
- Would you like to be a Mentor/Educator to New Talent?
- Would you like to work a company that see’s an average of 200 new guests per month?
- One that services over 2,500 guests per month?
- Do I like being encouraged & challenged to bring out your best?
- Would you like to be a stockholder in an already successful salon?
- Are you open to the schedule that is based on the salons needs, one that will help you become more successful is the shortest amount of time?
- Do you know where you are and where you want to be?
- Do you respond well to constructive criticism?
- Are you willing to embrace the systems, standards, and expectations of an established salon?
- Do you work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment?
- Are you willing to be held accountable for your performance?
- Has the salon you work in been selected by Salon Today magazine as one of the TOP 200 SALONS IN THE NATION 9 TIMES?
- How would you like a $1000 BONUS for qualified stylists?
- REDKEN Exchange in NYC
- REDKEN Symposium, Vegas
- Summit Salon Business College FL, MN, NYC, & Halifax, Nova Scotia
- In Salon Education Top National and Regional Educators
- Also providing education at various classes/shows/ - academies outside of the salon
- Incredible Education Program
- Continuing Education at all levels.
- Associate Training program to ensure quick growth.
- Conversion program available for designers with 5 or more years experience
- Ongoing Advanced Education
- GREAT CLIENTS!!!
- Very BUSY Salon. No Following Needed! We have more guest than our service providers can accommodate.
- Two GREAT locations (Leonardtown & Charlotte Hall)
- Opportunity for Growth & Advancement (Coach, educator, owner)
- Stock Options (Become part owner in a successful salon)
- Guaranteed Hourly Wage. To allow you build without worry.
- Paid Vacation Rest & Rejuvenate without worry
- Up to 53% Service Commission
- Up to 20% Retail Commission
- Progressive, Upbeat, Professional Team
- State of the Art Products & Equipment
- Health & Disability Insurance Available
- Product Discounts
- Free Services
- Discounts on Boutique items.